Located at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, we are engaged in offering RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) Certification services to our customers. Our offered certification aims to restrict various dangerous substances widely used in electronic and electronic equipment. Some of the chemicals that are banned under this certificate are Lead (Pb), Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), Cadmium (Cd), Mercury (Hg), Hexavalent chromium (Hex-Cr) and Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE). This certification is originated in the European Union and restricts to make use of six hazardous materials available in electrical and electronic products. In addition to this, we provide RoHS Certification service to our clients at market interest rates.
- All the electrical equipments in the EU market after July 1, 2006 must pass this RoHS compliance.
- This certification is important because restricted materials are hazardous to the environment and pollute landfills.
- Restricted materials are dangerous in terms of occupational exposure while manufacturing and recycling
Since our incorporation in year 2001, we have been instrumental in offering RoHS Certification service situated at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. This certification has main objective to safeguard property, environment and others through total quality management. Our diligent professionals follow standard parameters to complete the undertaken service within promised time frame and make sure that the offered certification has been providing its valued added service to our patrons. In addition, the offered RoHS Certification service can be easily availed from us at the most competitive rates.
- Rendered in well-organized manner
- Ensures that all its guidelines operate in a non discriminatory manner
- Hassle free management